Tuesday, March 15, 2011

BACHELORETTE PARTY

Hey girls! Ok so the post-bachelorette bachelorette party (henceforth known as PBBP) can't be in Vegas. I'm not going to finish primary in time to fit it between primary and advanced. Therefore, I have to be in my 350 mile radius and the next best city in that range is NOLA. I love New Orleans! It's a great city; there's so much to do. Nightlife is awesome but there's plenty to do during the day too.

You'll get more details later, but think Memorial Day (only 3 day weekend I'll get between now and July 4th). I hope you can all make it! We can meet in P-Cola (airport is Pensacola Regional "PNS" is the designator for flight searaches) and the drive is only a couple hours.

More to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Welcome To... 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .